30th Birthday Celebration: Bukas Na!


When I started planning for my 30th birthday, I was thinking of having a masquerade ball with family and friends.  I was so excited that I already have a concept and design for the invitation.

But one day, for no reason at all, I decided to change plans!

I asked friends to donate their old books and old toys for my birthday.  The original plan was to collect and give them to a chosen institution - that easy.  Nothing so special. In my mind, it would be like any other day.

But that was days and days ago.

Today, I can see children dancing, playing and having fun!  It's going to be a one-of-a-kind birthday party!

Be there when it happens.
See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by.
Your thoughts on this post are very much welcome!
However, since comments are being moderated, it may take time before they appear. I will try to publish them as soon as possible though.