Of Running and Being Fit

I so miss running.
Or should I say, walking.
But I think, it is worth noting that I finished all of them in less than an hour!

34th National Milo Marathon - July 2010
A run shared with Kiboy (now my husband) and Sis Beng (my youngest sister)
What's with the bracelet?
That indicates you've finished the race. No, not exactly. But that is a souvenir given after the race.
10-10-10 Run for Pasig River
Run shared with Sis Beng
 /That picture above is oh so great if not for that man who ruined it./

Hyundai Run for a Cause - April 2011
Run shared with Sis Beng
 I hope to run again and run some more in the coming days.

Thank you for dropping by.
Enjoy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by.
Your thoughts on this post are very much welcome!
However, since comments are being moderated, it may take time before they appear. I will try to publish them as soon as possible though.