Wordless Wednesday - Week of October 29, 2013

Update November 6, 2013
Here's a link going directly to our entry:


Max, the Badboy and our bridal dog is joining a contest hosted by The Pinoy Dog Whisperer.
The prize?

FREE training!

Although, he had changed (for the better) a lot during the past few months, Kiboy (his Master) would still want him to have a training under the dog whisperer.

So, please help him win by visiting this link https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=574485972623292&set=a.331150900290135.75512.328051677266724&type=1 or this http://extraordinairememoir.blogspot.com/2013/10/the-pinoy-dog-whisperer-free-training.html. Once you're there, look for the entry (comment) of Mark Liwag then LIKE it.


Ooops! Sorry! I know, this should be wordless but I just can't help it.  I really want Max to win and have that free training in the hope that he'll be nicer to me and won't scare me off each time I would arrive home from work.

Thank you in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by.
Your thoughts on this post are very much welcome!
However, since comments are being moderated, it may take time before they appear. I will try to publish them as soon as possible though.